BA. Ed. (Abia State), MA (Bayero)
- discourse analysis
- political discourse
- Systemic Functional Linguistics
- Second Language Acquisition (SLA)
- Teaching English as Second Language (TESL)
PhD thesis title:
An analysis of power, positioning and identity in selected inaugural, coup d'etat and secession speeches of Nigerian leaders, 1960-1994
Supervisor: Ian Sieb?rger
- 2020: An analysis of power, positioning and identity in Yakubu Gowon's 1966 Nigerian coup speech. Paper presented at Hawaii International Conference on English Language and Literature Studies (HICELLS), held at the University of Hawaii, USA, 13/14 March 2020. Awaiting publication.
- 2016: A contrastive analysis of English and Igbo syllable structures and its teaching implications. Awka Journal of Linguistics and Languages (AJILL), Vol. 10.
- 2014: A re-investigation of the concept of word classes through a categorization approach. Journal of Literature and Art Studies Vol. 4 No 11, pp. 990-1000.
- 2014: Assoh, B.B. & Unegbu O.C. Literature and corruption in Nigeria; An appraisal of Ifeoma Chinweuba's Waiting for Maria. International Journal of Humanities & Social Studies (IJHSS), Vol. 11 Issue IX.
Last Modified: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 16:38:15 SAST